Henry Saxon Snell (1831-1904)
Henry Saxon Snell was a London architect who specialised in public and institutional buildings. His designs for poor-law buildings included:
- Holborn Union Infirmary
- St George's Union Infirmary
- St Luke's Workhouse
- St Marylebone Workhouse
- St Olave's Union Infirmary
- Dickens, AM (1976) The Architect and the Workhouse, Architectural review, CLX, No. 958, 345-52.
- Morrison, Kathryn The Workhouse, English Heritage, 1999.
- Snell, HS (1881) Charitable and Parochial Establishments
Unless otherwise indicated, this page () is copyright Peter Higginbotham. Contents may not be reproduced without permission.